- Khan Academy: Good for waves and magnetism
- Physics Classroom Good for waves and magnetism
- AP PHYSICS C - MAGNETISM
- AP PHYSICS C - MECHANICS
- Advanced mathematics. Heavily emphasis on Trigonometry.
- PLTW ED
Outside Organization Activities
Sometimes it's best to go outside of school and be involved in organizations specifically focused on a topic or subject.
FIRST offers programs for all age groups that incorporate students in the engineering process. They host robotic competition which many schools in our area compete in.
These programs are hosted by the US Army and provide in depth activities and camps for students regarding STEM.
Programming and CS
- A brilliant website for learning anything. They teach programming for website design and basic programming.
- A good source to learn most programming languages
CLASSES - suggestions
- PLTW POE, and other computer science courses.
- AP Computer Science
- AP Computer Science Principles
- Programming courses
- Advanced math courses (varies by school system)
- Linear Algebra
And don't forget to self learn! Install a programming to learn! Reach out to mentors and professionals.
- A brilliant source to learn everything. Good source for physics and chemistry.
- A good source to learn physics in depth. Good for assisting students in physics class.
Learning how to CAD (Computer Aided Design). In a nutshell it's 3D modeling. Software can be found at these various sites:
- free for students.
- Fusion is a software for beginners.
- Inventor is used for more experience students and professionals.
Presentations (40 Minutes):
Kahoot (20 minutes)